In, nearly any circumstance, whether, in connection with a personal matter, any organization/ group, and/ or, regarding, public service issues, perhaps, there’s nothing, as risky/ dangerous, as procrastination, especially, when, well – considered, timely action is required, and indicated! As difficult, because it becomes, in every single circumstance, on the subject of national policies, agenda, actions, etc, it’s even, more – so! Politicians, who seem, to place their perceived, personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest, prior to the greater good, often, use empty promises, rhetoric, etc, to stir, the fears and emotions/ prejudice, in their supporters, as an alternative to serving, and representing, all! With, that under consideration, this document will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 American priorities, which should never, be delayed!
- The threats and ramifications of Climate Change: We often witness, certain politicians, and elected officials, seek to down – play, and deny, the wide ranging threats, from Climate Change! Nearly, all scientists and experts, for the reason that field, are involved with the ramifications with this, with regards to the sustainability, and wellbeing, in this planet! When any politician, equates this threat, with economic circumstances/ benefits, it interests his core supporters, but, not the more good! Unless, we start to address these dangers, proactively, we risk significant modifications in climate, the quality of the seas, etc! The Earth do not want to procrastinate, but, its leaders must, strategically, as well as in a well – considered manner, take smart actions, to make sure sustainability, plus a healthy planet, for generations to come!
- Environmental protections: We must hand – over, to generations to come, a planet, with climate and water! Shouldn’t you choose, our responsibility, to go away our planet, in better condition, than we found it? We cannot permit politicians, to protect yourself from doing this, because doing so seems to be, an inconvenient truth!
- Voting rights: How can we, continue, speaking about, ourselves, being a democracy, unless/ untl, we protect voting rights, for – all? We need a representative, sort of government, where all citizens, are treated equally, especially, in terms of these access to, and right, to vote, freely! If we delay, we risk our way of government, and also the Constitutional guarantees, rights, and freedoms, forever!
- Equal rights/ protection: We must demand, truly, equal rights, for those! That means, protecting all rights, and freedoms, rather than only, selective ones! It cannot be based on politics, political affiliations and beliefs, and/ or, any agenda, but, rather, apply equally, to, as well as for, all!
- End the polarization: Denying, america, is a lot more polarized, than, ever previously, in recent memory, doesn’t allow it to be, disappear! Instead, we should demand, coming back to greater civility, and trying to create, a rightly – considered, meeting – of – the – minds, for greater good!
Wake up, America, and demand, public and elected officials, address these pressing priorities, sooner, in lieu of later, therefore we no longer, allow procrastination, in addressing what exactly is most pressing and urgent! Will you be a more responsible voter, and citizen?